Hi,

FYI, a first report with test results for 34 devices is available
athttp://fit.nokia.com/lars/tmp/2010-hgw-study.pdf. Slides that summarize the
results are at http://fit.nokia.com/lars/tmp/2010-hgw-study-slides.pdf.

We have received another 30-odd devices as donations, which we'll add to the
testbed and include in a follow-up study.

If you have an unused, spare home gateway to donate to this effort, please
contact us at nat-st...@fit.nokia.com. We're also interested in obtaining a
DSLAM and a CMTS.

Thanks,
Lars