I think a 7200VXR with NPE-G1 that has 1Gb of ram would work just fine
for you.  We are running a very similar setup, passing about 70Mbs, full
BGP routes, 2 providers and ACLs, only seeing about 20% usage on the CPU
at peak times.

Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | ch...@uplogon.com