Zhiyun, this is by far the most comprehensive paper I've seen on
asymmetric routing spam .. a technique that's as old as, for example,
Alan Ralsky.  So been around for about a decade.

Congratulations, great effort.  Do you have more results available (in
more detail than were published in this paper)?  Should be worth
seeing.

thanks
--srs

--