On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Jeff Aitken <jait...@aitken.com> wrote:
> What's to be surprised about?

This isn't the rhetoric of a super power, more like one of a university campus.
To think these guys have built a cyber command with war waging capabilities,
and allegedly capable of building nuclear worms such as Stuxnet. It strikes me
straight away as amateurish to be blocking web sites in able to have enough
bandwidth for operational purposes. You would think their war fighting
networks, weren't the same ones used for civilian-based web sites on the public
internet. It seems there is a conflict here between what they push out to the
media as to what their cyber capabilities are, and what the realities are on
the ground. In that respect, yes I'm very surprised. --- Andrew