Ubiquity (www.ubnt.com) has their Unifi line of products. It's still
pretty new in the marketspace and this, working out the bugs. I use
their other products exclusively for outdoor wireless.

However, in the offices ive done, ive used Cisco's WLC 4402 controller
which supports 12 access points. They have controllers which support
more APs as well.

Hit me up offlist if you have any quesrions.

-mike

Sent from my iPhone