To elaborate slightly on what others have said in terms of protecting
against leaks;
it's a good idea to filter outbound in a conservative way such that you
only send
what you "expect" in terms of community values and/or prefixes and/or
AS-paths.

For instance, if something gets into your BGP that isn't tagged with one of
your expected
communities (e.g. applied where you inject your aggs), don't re-advertise
it.
If something has the right community, but not an expected AS-path (e.g.
contains the AS
of one of your transit providers), don't re-advertise.
Implicitly deny all unexpected cases.

Building that kind of restrictive logic will be less likely to you becoming
a path for traffic you
didn't expect (and might swamp you) and also you'll be a better citizen in
general.

Cheers,
Tony