In related news, the IETF working group that is writing standards for
the RPKI is having an interim meeting in San Diego just after NANOG.
They deliberately chose that place/time to make it easy for NANOG
attendees to contribute, so comments from this community are
definitely welcome.
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg03923.html>
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/wiki/InterimMeeting20120209>