Ryan Malayter <malay...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Despite the terrible GUI and passable CLI, we're found the our 6248s to
>be
>remarkable stable and bug free. Some have been up for more than 3
>years,
>and all the things you expect to be problematic on cheap switches
>(cross-stack LACP, multicast, MSTP, QoS) work perfectly.

I would agree they are passable, but they have broken sFlow support (e.g., not
supported on LAGs, though this is documented nowhere, sFlow generates invalid
data when it does work, stack management is not even close to appropriate for
production environments, almost any change requires a full stack reset, and
stack member flash storage failures are way too common).  That said, at least
they try with sFlow, just wish they would get it working.

Mark