Paul,

I just wanted to point out that you're a horrible person for employing people at a sustainable level, for giving away the product of your company for free, and for having the temerity to assist the FBI, on break-even basis ensuring that users of the internet continue to have access to DNS. HOW DARE YOU SIR?

Andrew

On 5/30/2012 10:06 AM, Paul Vixie wrote:
On 2012-05-30 12:53 AM, Nabil Sharma wrote:
Paul:

Where can we read details about the services ISC provided to the FBI,
and how they were compensated?
it's in the AP News article published a few weeks ago. for an example:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/04/23/hundreds-thousands-may-lose-internet-in-july/

As Mahatma Gandhi says: it is difficult, but not impossible, to
conduct strictly honest business.

Sincerely,
Nabil
the FBI's business dealings are transparent in this case. judge for
yourself whether it's also strictly honest.

paul