The first ROAs created in the ARIN system are starting to appear:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26242517/ARIN_ROAs_20120918.png

Check the progress in our public RPKI Validator testbed (hosted by EuroTransit
and connected to a Juniper running 12.2 with BGP Origin Validation support):
http://rpki01.fra2.de.euro-transit.net:8080

Public testbed info at the bottom of this page:
http://www.ripe.net/certification/tools-and-resources

-Alex