The ideal solution is a carrier that has its own true DDoS mitigation platform,
and does not rely on black hole routing . Have the carrier handle the the large
bulk flood attacks, then have your own prem base mitigation platform take care
of the more application specific attacks that get through .

This represents the best solution , and also the most expensive . So it may not
work for a non profit.

This Email was sent from Steve's iPad