On 9/6/2013 5:23 AM, Bryan Tong wrote:
That and ignoring it will only continue to affect the code/silicon arena.
Social problems are always affected by who throws the biggest fit.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Randy Bush <ra...@psg.com> wrote:

We engineers built the Internet – and now we have to fix it
There are no purely technical solutions to social ills.

no.  there are many issues in many arenas.  but we are responsible for
cleaning up our side of the street.

We need to think bigger than "whatever it takes to get along to the end of the quarter....:

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: