I've talked to HP and Cisco and neither side will commit to any kind of answer
to this question, so I thought I'd ask it here:
Does anyone know if a Cisco switch equipped with a 1000BASE-BX10-D SFP will
connect to an HP switch equipped with a HP X122 1G SFP LC BX-U Transceiver
J9143B SFP, assuming they are already talking over dual fiber links and both
units support the single fiber sfp's? (they do).

All the specs look like they should but Cisco and HP are doing the old 'will
neither confirm nor deny interoperability'.

Off list reply is fine, I'd like someone with a definite 'yes I did it and it
works fine' or 'no I tried it and it did not', not 'it should' because that's
where I'm at for the moment.

Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpunet.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is
intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by
others is strictly prohibited.