On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:48 AM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> apologies. both chl.net and chl.com ... which appear to be parts of ttec ...
> which is joe.

Premature send - I meant to add 'Or against the authoritative servers for
5kkx.com?'

We've been seeing a spate of reflected (not amplified) DNS attacks against
various authoritative servers in Europe for the past week or so, bounced
through some type of consumer DSL broadband CPE with an open DNS forwarded on
the WAN interface (don't know the make/model, but it was supplied by the
broadband operators to the customers), on some European broadband access
networks.

Roland Dobbins <rdobb...@arbor.net> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>

          Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

                       -- John Milton