My 2c:
The obvious thing for me is if people are running a full ipv4 route table on a
box only just capable of handling one single table of that size, then really
now is the time to asses if you really need to hold that table or just drop to
default +internal+peers. If you have multiple up streams and you are using the
route tables to do your route selection then great, but that means you need at
least 1M capability now, and really 2+ should be your target. In my experience
people running a full table on a small capability box normally don't actually
need to carry it, or they just need a bigger box.