Yep, completely out for me here. Couldn't even get as much as an error page
most of the time, although I did briefly get a generic message saying "Sorry,
something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can".

I'm on Virgin Media cable for IPv4 and a SIXXS tunnel hosted by Goscomb in
London for IPv6.

Multiple people in a UK techy IRC channel that I frequent were also reporting
it as down at the time.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet