You can manually adjust the UAP radios to reject clients, but things like the
LR are really only useful in an outdoor setting, or environments that have
sparse clients.

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Configuration-Examples/UniFi-Set-minimum-RSSI-for-clients/ta-p/522637

It’s really an ugly hack and I wish they would allow it to be set under the
site or AP.

For my home environment, my iPhone thinks it can see the AP up to 1/4 of a mile
away with a normal UAP-PRO, which is not really the case as the client doesn’t
notice the signal fade as quickly as one would expect.

- Jared