> :: So how does Joe Aussie-Sixpack notify you that you
> :: goofed, when you've blocked his IP range?
>

> He doesn't.  This is war and us amuricans're gonna
> make them change their culture to fit our expectations,
> too.  >;-)

Hahaha... Could not have said it better. But seriously as a new Zealand based
engineer who has 20+ years in the internet industry the number of times I have
had to deal with arrogant ******* who block ip ranges that affect my customers
while thinking they are taking a swipe at China is a sad reflection on the
attitude of some people. Then people wonder why the rest of the world does not
trust the good old USA to run the Internet by itself.