About every edition of Packet Pushers Podcast for the last 18 months would
be a good start probably.  That'll keep you busy.

Jethro.

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015, Rod Beck wrote:

> Can anyone provide references on this top so I can educate myself?
>
> This e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended only for use by the
> addressee(s) named herein and may be proprietary and/or legally privileged.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any
> attachments thereto, without the prior written permission of the sender is
> strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
> telephone or e-mail the sender and permanently delete the original copy and
> any copy of this e-mail, and any printout thereof. All documents, contracts
> or agreements referred or attached to this e-mail are SUBJECT TO CONTRACT.
> The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
> that could damage your own computer system. While Hibernia Networks has taken
> every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability
> for any damage that you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should
> carry out your
  own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.