Hello,

Today another colleague and I discovered the famous 'xfinitywifi' ,'CableWIFi',
'CoxWiFi' and a new one 'XFINITY' on our University campus.   After doing some
poking around on campus we found these gems (attached picture) on 2 utility
poles that pass by our east campus.    Standing underneath it I got a -46 RSSI
in both 5 and 2.4Ghz, maybe 75-100 yards away inside our hockey fieldhouse,
through  lots of brick, cinder blocks and metal, I was still picking the 2.4Ghz
at -64.

Looks like the unit is getting power from the coax.

My question is,   I've done a little poking around and have not found anything
substantial to learn more information about this Comcast program.

Any insight would be nice!

Michael Voity
University of Vermont