On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 03:03:26PM -0400, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
> 3) Anyone who feels this is so frickin??? bad it is unbearable, and knows
> they could do SO MUCH BETTER themselves, should volunteer for the
> Communications Committee. Otherwise, everyone should thank the unpaid
> volunteers for their gracious and excellent work day after day, year after
> year. Or just STFU.
>
> For my part, I would just like to thank the CC members. I think they do a
> most amazing job, and deserve of humblest gratitude.

hear hear!

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      j...@reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson