Are any of you pushing MACsec (802.1AE) out from your switches to the edge
hosts?  Vs. just running it on the network cross-connect fabric?

We have a scenario where, if we could MACsec encrypt those (switch <-> host)
links, we could eliminate a lot of application level TLS.  But searching for a
list of PHYs that support this turned up a very thin set of chips, with most of
them being several years old now.

Are people even using MACsec in anything other than an "encrypt cross connects
between the cages" context?  I would be very interested in chatting with anyone
who has tried pushing this out from their switches to the connected hosts.

--lyndon