From: "Brielle Bruns" <br...@2mbit.com>
To: nanog@nanog.org
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 11:09:03 AM
Subject: Re: Thank you, Comcast.

On 2/26/16 10:01 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> They have to be honest or face litigation. Transparency is the biggest (if
> not the only) useful thing out of the Open Internet Order.

As long as the profit from doing shady things and lying is greater then
the cost of settling a lawsuit, companies will be dishonest and do shady
things.

So, no, I don't believe threat of litigation is any barrier to how ISPs
conduct their business. In fact, with how pro-business and
fuck-consumer the current climate is from the govt, its just going to
get worse.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org / http://www.ahbl.org