Freddy,

As there is no IPv6 transit between HE and Cogent, this would have the effect
of isolating ones network services from the single-homed customers of Cogent.
I’m not sure that many of us could get away with that.  Further, I’m not sure
that it’s appropriate to punish the single-homed Cogent customers.  I’ll grant,
this is just what Google has done, but they’re well positioned to weather that
storm and have a level of visibility and brand loyalty that will allow them to
have a chance of success at it.

I think the softer approach of reducing the relevancy of Cogent’s IPv6 transit
service and indeed the relevancy of peering with Cogent for IPv6 is a way
forward that more of us could get behind.

Thanks,

Matt Hardeman