I turned up a full ip4 feed on an RP1 today. Took approximately 5 minutes to
fill the rib and probably another 5 minutes to push to the fib. The CLI
responsiveness was noticeably slowed during this process, but the router didn't
drop traffic. I'm guessing a second feed would involve fewer rib and fib
changes and would converge faster.