My biggest issue with Meraki is that their tech staff can run tcpdump on the
wired or wireless interface of your Meraki box without having to leave their
desk.  I have no reason to believe that they are malicious, or in the pay of
the NSA, but I am too paranoid to allow their equipment anywhere near me.

Yes, they work well and the cloud control panel makes remote support a breeze;
you have to decide how you feel about the insecurity.

        paul