I'd recommend reviewing this document, and contributing as appropriate. I think
it covers this pretty thoroughly today, but if there are missing
considerations, now is the time to make sure that feedback is captured.
 https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-02
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-02>

Wes George