If it's been decided that BGP communities will now be used for purposes
other than internet traffic control, then perhaps Cloudflare would also be
willing to put the hundreds of DDoS-attack-for-hire services they protect
on a single IP so we can blackhole those as well? At least then we can use
BGP communities to fight against internet censorship instead of engaging in
it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ddos+booter