Ge,

On the contrary, the discussion has been limited, focused, and amazingly civil
for NANOG :)

I find it valuable.

 -mel

On Jun 14, 2017, at 5:33 AM, Ge Dupin <gdu...@taho.fr<mailto:gdu...@taho.fr>>
wrote:

It looks like there are more spams coming from these discussions than from the
original Scams/Spams..
Ge

Le 14 juin 2017 à 14:26, Rodney Joffe