Somebody needs to renew their Let's Encrypt SSL cert.

-----Original Message-----
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-boun...@nanog.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Rexford
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:08 AM
To: Yifeng Zhou <zhuifeng0...@gmail.com>
Cc: nanog@nanog.org
Subject: Re: tracking TCP session hop by hop

https://paris-traceroute.net/ <https://paris-traceroute.net/>

> On Nov 28, 2017, at 3:48 PM, Yifeng Zhou <zhuifeng0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Experts,
>
> Is there any way that we can track TCP session hop by hop?
>
> Say we have 10 ECMP between A and Z point, what's the easiest way to
> track specific session is using which path? How we can check between
> servers(Linux/Unix) and between Routers(Cisco/Juniper etc)?
>
> Thanks
>
> -Yifeng

Attention: Information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and or
privileged material that is protected under State or Federal law. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action
taken on it is prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender with a copy to complia...@ochin.org, delete
this email and destroy all copies.