The email address had formally been moderated so replies went to the queue
rather than automatically to the list.

I had to research - and realized this auto-response falls under the same
behavior as an automatic vacation message.  The address is now on no-mail
status per the AUP <https://nanog.org/governance/corp/aup>, number 6.

Cheers,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop