Nicolas Fevrier has a very detailed blog post on how Cisco handles the prefixes
on their Broadcom Jericho based NCS 5500 gear.
https://xrdocs.io/cloud-scale-networking/tutorials/2017-08-03-understanding-ncs5500-resources-s01e02/

I'm pretty sure the principle is more or less the same for the Jericho based
platforms on Arista and Extreme.

Best regards,
Chris