> We are seeing DNS requests for A and AAAA to 8.8.8.8 come back with erroneous
> replies resolving to 146.112.61.106 when sent via FiOS circuits in the
> northeast. Anyone else seeing issues with DNS on FiOS in Northeast? Issue
> started around 12:25 AM ET this morning and seems to be affecting customers
> in PA, RI, etc..

146.112.61.106 appears to be an Anycast IP served by OpenDNS when pages are
blocked by the Cisco Umbrella service -
https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/articles/227986927-What-are-the-Cisco-Umbrella-Block-Page-IP-Addresses-

Are you sure the queries are going to Google 8.8.8.8 and not OpenDNS?

What URL(s) are you seeing this on?

Do you have a traceroute to 8.8.8.8 from an affected site?