Cogent does let you use RTBH, but on a separate BGP session to a
blackhole server. So it's a bit more hassle to set it up policy-wise,
because it deviates from the standard. Same story for "former
GlobalCrossing", now CenturyLink's AS3549, which is still used for LATAM
and Asia.

Best regards,
Martijn