Samir,

I have purchased over a thousand SFPs from Fiber Store.  I can recall less than
5 having problems when we received them (not all even DOA) and I know less than
10 dead even after deployment.  Some we have ad running for 4+ years.  We have
done very little with their SFP+ equipment, really only testing and a few lower
priority links.
The only downside to the SFPs that we found was the variance of power.  Say an
Adtran, Cisco, Juniper, HP SFP is rated from -3dB to -8 db (all units I have
used them with), the equivalent FS direct SFP we have seen as hot as 3dB and as
weak as -15dB.  These extremes are fairly rare but we have still seen them.
Distribution (approximate):
80% SM single fiber SFPs (mostly 10km - 40km, some 60km & 80km)
7% 1Gb Copper
5% MM SFPs
5% SM dual fiber SFPs
3% others (SFP+, GPON, testing, etc)

I have not used them for any DWDM applications and only used them a few times
on an older CWDM link that used standard SFPs into a MUX.  This was not over
great distances (less than 40 miles).  With WDM SFP power consistency was
important so we did not play much with it, granted most of the SFPs I am
purchasing are in the $10-$25 range so take the extremes with a grain of salt.

Their sales has always been very responsive and helpful.  The
support/engineering, the few times I worked with them, were helpful but the
language barrier was harder here.

Brian