Hey all, I’ve been having bad luck searching around, but did IPv6 transit
between HE and google ever get resolved?  Ironically, I can now get to them
cheaply from a location we currently have equipment that has been Cogent-only,
so if it fixes the IPv6 issue I’d like to make the move.  Anyone peer with HE
in general and want to share their experience offlist?  With the price, if
they’re a good option, I’d consider rolling them in to other locations where we
have redundancy already, so the v6 isn’t as big a deal there.

Thanks