Hi guys,

I was doing some work trying to set up the simples of things: add a mail
task to one of my buildfiles that would add the NUnit result files of my
build as attachments, and figure my surprise when it didn't work!

After fiddling around with it for a while, I found the problem: The
TextWriter used in the NUnit formatters are never closed, so the output
files remain open untilk garbage collection in such a way that you can't
even access them for read-only!~

Fortunately, this is very easy to fix. I did so by adding a
    Writer.Close()
line to XmlResultFormatter.cs and PlainTextResultFormatter.cs right at the
end of the EndTestSuite() Method in each class.

Could anyone with commit access make the change and commit it? It would be
great to have that fixed in the standard distribution...

--
Tomas Restrepo