That's what CruiseControl does with ant, it's a servlet based solution that runs JUnit
tests automatically.

The left frame as the day/hours of every build, the right frame as the executive
report.

It's a tree that branches in failure/success. It then branches on the different Test
suite and the different test Cases.

You click on one of the test to go to the full view.

Any solution that allows you to view 1000+ test cases is a good solution :)

Phil

PS Not that I have that many test cases, but one day...