Yep, I'm wishing I would have made them attributes of the project
element instead of properties. Oopppsss... :)

Yep, it should be pretty trivial to add the events. From code they could
event be cancelable. It would give the option to ignore certain tasks,
or types of tasks, or the ability to take over (a cancel and execute
your own)... just a thought.

Kinda like the OpenDialog in that respect; cancelable.