And we would call .ToString() on each iteration for the property value?
I'm fine with that.

But what would the xml look like?

<foreach itemtype="IEnumarable" source="???" property="item">
        <????>
        <echo message="${item}"/>
</>

Really the question is how we would get that object to the foreach. It
would need to be embedded, or referenced. Right now a Target is the only
reference-able type.