Hi Scott,

> I've done a release build for testing purposes. Please try this out
> tonight if you have any time,
> http://nant.sourceforge.net/nant-src-0.8.zip

Looks good to me. Seems to work just fine here.... I just used it to
recompile several of my projects with no problems at all (including the one
that has about 10 different buildfiles)

> After this release goes out we will do a NAntContrib release too. Unless
> anyone has any objections NAntContrib releases will include, and depend
> on a specific, NAnt release.

I'm all for that. The only question is: shouldn't it be the other way
around? That is, shouldn't a NAnt release include a corresponding
NAntContrib release?

--
Tomas Restrepo