I'm toying around with an idea for a new NAnt task,
and wanted to see if anyone else would be interested.

The task, which I'm currently thinking of as the
"CSPROJ" task, would read a Visual Studio.Net C#
project file and build directly from that, rather than
creating a separate NAnt build file.

At my company, we want to use NAnt for its build
automation features, but we're also a bunch VS.Net
users. Having to create a separate NAnt project is a
bit of drag - even worse is keeping it synchronized
with the VS.Net project as it evolves. Slingshot
helps, of course, but a task that builds directly from
the VS.Net project file would be even nicer. Of
course, VBPROJ and VCPROJ tasks would likely follow.

If I were to write such a beast, would other folks be
interested? Or am I just exposing myself as an IDE
weenie? :)