Title: Problem with embeded resources

Currently, my build script works fine, it runs start to finish compiling my app (1 exe, 18 dll's), but once I run the main executable, the get the following error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in the given assembly.  Make sure "PageControl.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "Orion.GUI.ControlLibrary".

baseName: PageControl  locationInfo: Turner.BSD.Orion.GUI.ControlLibrary.PageControl  resource file name: PageControl.resources  assembly: Orion.GUI.ControlLibrary, Version=0.9.2299.37, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

It appears the resources are not being embedded properly, but I've taken a look at the vbc task and everything appears to be ok.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?

If it helps, I can send the build script.

Thanks,

Don