Gerry, Scott,

We're starting to get lots of patches lately for both projects ( NAnt
and NAntContrib ). Right now its a case of who happens to be reading the
list and feels like reviewing and committing the patch. This ad-hoc
approach means that a lot of these patches are getting lost. I propose
we have an alternating role of "Patch monkey" - someone who is
designated to review patches for a designated time - week or month
whatever we decide. This also avoids the problem of two people reviewing
and modifying the same patch and then trying to commit it. The other
approach is to designate owners for certain areas. For example I'm not
likely to test the VSS tasks as I don't use source safe. We could also
think about using the patch manager on SF so at least we'd have a better
record.

What do you guys think ?

I'm going to go thru all the Contrib patches we've received lately today.

Ian