Gerry,

This new format is much more readable and easier to type than before.
The major downside I see is for people writing tools to read and write
the build file - or using xslt to transform it. You can no longer rely
on just the Xml api;s to read and write the build file. There now needs
to be custom code that is aware of the /n seperation for the file list
and every piece of code that reads a build file will need to include it.
I'm wary of using whitespace as a delimiter. /n seems less error prone.
Significant whitespace in makefiles is one of the reasons I started
using Ant/NAnt.

my .02c

Ian