Graeme Humphrey wrote:

>Hello,
>
>At the risk of sounding like a broken record, but can anyone
>comment on the availability of 0.8.0?

We're starting work on putting that release right now. The main reason
its been put off has been Scotts vacation. The code is pretty much ready
we just need to work on doc and getting all tasks in their proper place
( some contrib tasks to move into code ). I apologize for the lack of a
release recently but with the refactoring and changes Gerry has been
putting in this should be a solid release. We'll hopefully post
tentative release dates shortly.

Ian