Hi Gerry (and others),

> Hi Martin, I received your code.  I'm going to be too busy to commit it until next
>week.  The one change I'd like to see is that it use the follwing syntax:

> <csc>
>   <sources>
>     <includes fromfile="name-of-file-that-includes-filenames.txt"/>
>   </sources>
> </csc>

Ok. I could do that. I change my code to handle attribute "fromfile" insted of mine
"includeList" tag.

>If you send me your sourceforge user id I'll give you CVS access.

Unfortunatelly, my Internet connection disallows CVS acces. I have only HTTP and HTTPS
ports open in proxy :-( And to even worse luck, tunnels are allowed only in HTTPS
(luckily ICQ works under HTTPS tunnel). Maybe there is some CVS guru among you who
know how to force CVS to use HTTPS proxy tunnel?

Regards,
Martin