I've checked in a few small bug fixes and enhancements to the XmlLogging
modifications that I submitted originally.
Here's a list of the modifications:
- Log.WriteMessage now submits the more generic message type value of
"error".  "compilerError" was what was used originally in
ExternalProgramBase; this isn't entirely accurate as non-compile tasks
extend this task.
- logging exceptions is now delegated to the Project-level and Project now
uses Log.WriteMessage
- streamlined exception handling in ExternalProgramBase; process standard
output stream is now included in exception message.

--
www.exortech.com