I agree that a lot of those tasks should be rolled into the main NAnt project. I think there is still a place for NAntContrib as a place for user submissions. The idea being that there is a lower barrier of entry to the contrib project and the best - ie useful to most people tasks get moved into the main project over time. Certainly all the framework tasks should move to NAnt.

Ian

But since we are on a related topic: Does anyone think there's still a
place for the NantContrib project? I've been thinking about this for a
while, and my POV is that with the large NAnt refactoring that was done last
time, most of NantContrib's tasks could be rolled into the appropriate NAnt
assemblies.... most are fairly mature now, and some tasks in nantcontrib
really belong there... I'm not sure if it's worh it to keep them separated
anymore.

Any thoughts?
--
Tomas Restrepo