Rosemarie,
I tried the first link and I can download it fine. Maybe there was a temporary outage or somthing.

Ian

Hi
I am trying to get this download from the http://nant.sourceforge.net/snapshot site, but I keep getting a DNS error, I have even tried the http://sourceforge.net/ site and no joy. Where can I get this download?
Thanks

*Rosemarie Leighton (Financial IQ)*

Registration Number 1998/007480/07
Metropolitan Office Park, Block H, 82 Wessel Road, RIVONIA 2128
Tel: +27 11 259 4199
Fax: +27 11 259 4230
Mobile: 083 286 8123
_mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] _

*CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION*: If you have received this communication in error, please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is private and confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us immediately by e-mail and return the original message. We cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. Thank you

Kindly note, it is The IQ Business Group's policy that any waiver, representation, contract or variation of a contract shall not be binding unless reduced to writing and signed by the duly authorized managers of the Company.